xxyrunners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
xxyrunners

this is a forum, for the [xxy] death runners

You are not connected. Please login or register

Here is my app, i guess...

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Here is my app, i guess... Empty Here is my app, i guess... Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:16 am

Momo

Name: Erik
Steam name: h34adsh0073r (everything else was takes so i decided to take something different Smile
Nationality: Estonia if you dont know anything about it then its fine Smile
How long you have been playing CSS (Deathrun): I have been playing cs for 4 years ... but with some gaps thought, im still learning bhop so if you need me to know bhoping perfectly then sry, im still learning Smile Ive been playing dr for like 6months and 4months on i3d.
Why you want to join: I want to join because you guys are fun and know how to play dr Smile and i could learn many things from you like bhoping and so on ... oh yeah almost forgot i really like the tag xD...
Who referred you to the forum: hmm... no1 i guess i just did this on my own Smile
If i wont be accepted then i wont hold any grudge on you guys : ) I think you havent seen me alot on i3d, so yeah this is it ...
Cheers !

2Here is my app, i guess... Empty Re: Here is my app, i guess... Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:51 pm

Momo

Are you going to answer ?

3Here is my app, i guess... Empty Re: Here is my app, i guess... Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:56 pm

Levin Godd

Levin Godd

Momo wrote:Are you going to answer ?
patience is a virtue

4Here is my app, i guess... Empty Re: Here is my app, i guess... Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:36 pm

Katrine

Katrine
Leader
Leader

i think i w8 a little bit longer now

5Here is my app, i guess... Empty Re: Here is my app, i guess... Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:03 pm

Grace Kelly

Grace Kelly
Leader
Leader

I need time too

6Here is my app, i guess... Empty Re: Here is my app, i guess... Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:19 pm

Momo

Ok, cool Very Happy atleast i got some response.
I will wait.

7Here is my app, i guess... Empty Re: Here is my app, i guess... Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:15 pm

Momo

But i still would like to hear something soon. Embarassed
Its ahrd to be patient, but im trying. bounce

8Here is my app, i guess... Empty Re: Here is my app, i guess... Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:19 pm

Momo

Ok, i wont nag i will simply stfu so you could think in peace. Smile

9Here is my app, i guess... Empty Re: Here is my app, i guess... Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:28 pm

Levin Godd

Levin Godd

Momo wrote:Ok, i wont nag i will simply stfu so you could think in peace. Smile

yeah that is wise, if you keep talking they might take longer in deciding

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum